While consumers await the arrival of the first generation iPad on April 3, designers and developers have been working on apps in anticipation.
Here’s a list of free iPad templates and stencils that we’ve been using at Ideacodes to get you started:
- Contains backgrounds, title bars, buttons, selectors, and other iPhone UI elements
- Text is fully editable on lists, title bars, buttons, and scroll wheels
- The PSD was constructed using vectors, so it’s fully editable and scalable.
- The workable screen design is formatted to 768×1024 so anything you design in the Photoshop file can easily be brought over to the SDK.
- A stencil for designing iPhone OS applications for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices.
- Targeted at developers familiar with the default characteristics of views and controls provided by UIKit.
- The stencil shapes are all vector based.
- Every element you see is editable via vector masks.
- Everything is scaleable.
- Minimal wireframe version of the iPad without the photorealism
- The pack includes the full size graphic, as well as 256px, 128px and 64px icons sizes.
- The PDF is set up to print very closely to scale with a real iPad. Just make sure any options like “scale to media” are off, and the PDF is printed at 100%.