Ideacodes is currently seeking expert front-end XHTML, CSS and AJAX coder(s) on a contract-to-hire basis. This isn’t a design position, rather, you’ll be coding designs and prototypes into XHTML/CSS, implementing AJAX interactions, and working closely with a designer. If you’re a hybrid designer-developer, all the better. You’ll be an integral part of our team on several exciting and challenging web applications and web 2.0 products. We’re looking for people who live for code and love to collaborate.
– Excellent communication skills
– Loves rapid and iterative prototyping
– 3 to 4 years of industry experience coding standards-compliant XHTML and CSS
– Experience with integrating your code into existing web applications
– Experience with subversion and CVS repositories
– Experience with LAMP and open source, PHP, MySQL, etc
You’ll get to work in your own location, but you need to be able to meet at our office in the SoMA neighborhood in San Francisco (2nd Street between Folsom and Harrison) for regular work sessions and meetings.
Please email letsrock[at]ideacodes.com describing your qualifications and expertise and include URLS to current websites or web applications that represent your work. Feel free to send a resume as well.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Emily and Max