I’m finally getting around to playing blog tag after being offline and on vacation, then busy with clients again. Thanks to both Deb Schultz and Lisa Stone who tagged me a few weeks ago, spreading the game initiated by Jeff Pulver.
So, five things you many not know about me:
1. I’m lucky to have traveled or lived in many parts of the world by the time I was 16, including Africa, Holland, England, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hong Kong, Jordan, and Egypt.
2. While I’m a self-proclaimed city girl, I love the outdoors and wild places. I know how to roll a white water kayak, and I’ve climbed 21 of the 46 High Peaks in the Adirondack mountains.
3. Before going digital, I spent most my design time as an artist and sculptor dedicated to making art: mixed media installations, time-based installations and objects, metal sculpture, bronze casting, wax and metal work, photography, analog and digital video.
4. I’ve been a vegetarian for 15 years and take photos of the food I eat.
5. I had a shaved head in college. Max was there :)
And, now, I’m tagging the following five people, all of whom are in my feed reader and three of whom I’ve met. Each is radically different in style and focus, but that’s what I like – an eclectic/hybrid set of influences.
UPDATE: Jan 15: Jeff Pulver posts “Blog-Tag” – A Game to Chart the Social Sculpture of the Blogosphere.